EHOB WAFFLE®️ Seating Cushions and Pads – Prevents and Treats Stages I-IV Pressure Ulcers
From one surface to another, wound care and prevention is an ongoing process for many caregivers. Our seating cushions help provide comfort and prevention in the areas where many people spend the majority of their day.
The conditions of seating applications are often overlooked in hospitals, nursing homes and in homecare because of the attention to bedding. But when you consider the amount of time that people spend sitting upright, whether in wheelchairs, daychairs, or other hard surfaces, it’s vital to consider covering these surfaces to aid in seating comfort and prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers up through Stage IV.
All EHOB WAFFLE®️ Cushions and Pads feature a low profile design that eliminates the buoyant sensation typical to most cushions, yet cradles around natural bony areas to lift the patient off the seating surface.
For those seating applications where pressure reduction is indicated for the back and/or hips as well as the buttocks, EHOB WAFFLE®️ Seating Pads are the right choice.
Click on the SKU to go directly to our web shop..
|4230A||EHOB Seat Cushion Original Size without Pump||Stock||TPU||43 x 43 x 5cm|
|4230B||EHOB Seat Cushion Original Size with Pump||Stock||TPU||43x43x5cm|
|4240A||EHOB Seat Cushion Standard without Pump||Stock||TPU||48x48x5cm|
|4240B||EHOB Seat Cushion Standard with Pump||Stock||TPU||48x48x5cm|
|4250A||EHOB Bariatric Seat Cushion without Pump||Stock||TPU||71x56x5cm|
|4250B||EHOB Bariatric Seat Cushion with Pump||Stock||TPU||71x56x5cm|
|201TPU||EHOB Dual Chamber Cushion||Stock||TPU||88x43x4cm|
|4260A||EHOB Multi Care Pad with Pump||Stock||TPU||91x43x5|
|4280A||EHOB Riser/Recliner Cushion (Short) with Pump||Stock||TPU||99x56x6cm|
|4290A||EHOB Riser/Recliner Cushion (Long) with Pump||Stock||TPU||178x51x7cm|
EHOB WAFFLE® Pump Inflation quick Guide
The pump that comes with the EHOB product is specially designed for the EHOB product line and has to be used with the correct amount of inflation strokes.
Important: One Stroke equals One Full Out and In Movement.
Six Quick Tips on Your Cushion
• The EHOB WAFFLE® Cushion will appear only 3/4 full to achieve its full benefit.
• You should sit IN the cushion and not ON it.
• You should be able to roll one side of the cushion past the first set of holes.
• Placing the Cushion in a pillow case provides extra coolness and comfort.
• Cushion should be placed in chair with valve down and to the back of surface.
• Re-Inflating your cushion may require less air (strokes).
Six Quick Tips on Your Mattress
• The EHOB WAFFLE® Mattress will appear only 3/4 full to achieve its full benefit.
• You should lie IN the mattress and not ON it.
• You should be able to fold the mattress over (feet to head) when filled. It should fall flat, without a rounded ‘C’shape.
• The mattress can be filled while the patient is on it. This way it is easy to see when the pressure is correct. When the pelvic area of the patient starts moving up, add 2 full strokes to get correct inflation.
• Mattress should be placed on bed with valve down and at feet-end of surface.
• Re-Inflating your mattress may require less air (strokes).
See our INSTRUCTION VIDEOS for more information
The NEW and improved EHOB® Heel Elevator® & Heel Elevator® Custom Surround the Lower Limb in Air
EHOB®’s heel protectors off-load the heel to prevent or treat pressure ulcers up through Stage IV and deep tissue injury. They come pre-inflated and are ideal for use in bed, operating room and intensive care. They may also be used in wheelchairs and day chairs but are not intended to be used while walking.
Click on the product SKU to go directly to our web shop..
|4430A||EHOB Heel Elevator, buttons, unlined, without Pump||Stock||TPU||One Size Fits Most|
|4430B||EHOB Heel Elevator, buttons, unlined, with Pump||Stock||TPU||One Size Fits Most|
|4440A||EHOB Heel Elevator, Velcro, unlined, without Pump||Stock||TPU||One Size Fits Most|
|4440B||EHOB Heel Elevator, Velcro, unlined, with Pump||Stock||TPU||One Size Fits Most|
|4410A||EHOB Heel Protector Custom without Pump||Order||TPU||Medium-Large|
|4410B||EHOB Heel Protector Custom with Pump||Order||TPU||Medium-Large|
|4420A||EHOB Heel Protector Custom without Pump||Stock||TPU||Extra Large|
|4420B||EHOB Heel Protector Custom with Pump||Stock||TPU||Extra Large|