WAFFLE Overlay – Recommended for Long Term Care and Home Care.
Pressure Ulcer Prevention and Treatment Through to Stage IV
The EHOB WAFFLE Overlay is designed to go on top of your existing mattress and comes with a safe working load of 272kg .
The air overlay cradles(envelops) the body providing protection and treatment for pressure ulcers. It is also recommended for pain management. The mattress overlay is easy to transport, cleans with soap and water is extremely comfortable.
This product features a patented design to eliminate ‘bottoming out’, and air vents to dissipate heat and moisture. The low profile design provides greater stability and patient safety.
A Medium Air Device (MAD) hand pump accompanies the overlay to ensure precise inflation.
- Cost Effective
- Technologically Sound – Patented design eliminates patient “bottoming out” and ensures air always surrounds patients body
- Static Air Technology – prevents and heals pressure ulcers
- Air Passage Vents – Allow for circulation and heat and moisture dissipation
- Easy to Use – Easily inflates with non-electrical MAD™ Pump
- Safe and Secure – The low profile design provides patient safety and adjustable straps secures and centre the mattress on the bed
- Versatile – Hand Wells allow for easy log rolling and transferring patients
- Whether you are recovering at home following surgery or looking for a long-term solution for a loved one, the EHOB® Mattress Overlay with a Safe Working Load of 272kg and 6 month warranty is a great choice.
- Hand pump included