CleanPatch is the first medical surface repair patch system to correctly restore a wide variety of damaged, critical patient surfaces to an intact and hygienic state.
Inspired by a nurse, this system was designed to repair damage quickly, easily and safely – for a fraction of the cost of equipment replacement. It is now being utilized as part of a surface inspection and repair program in thousands of healthcare facilities globally.
- Validated by independent infection prevention professionals.
- Durable and impervious to fluids under rigorous conditions.
- Fully cleanable with hospital disinfectants.
Safe and Simple.
- Early intervention reduces the risk of cross contamination.
- Made of latex-free, biocompatible materials.
- Simple peel and stick to apply in seconds.
- Extends the life of capital equipment.
- Proactively improves your patient safety.
- Real savings in equipment repair versus replacement.
- Stretch patches for hospital mattresses, comfort chairs etc.
- Vinyl patches for vinyl upholstery such as chairs and exam tables.
- Gel patches for Gel Pads and Positioners.
OUTBREAKS, TERMINAL CLEANS, DECONTAMINATION
Press & Leave decontamination solution
Gienie Clinical® decontaminates a room in under 1 hour
- Safe and easy to use
- Non-Toxic, Non–Flammable
- No Capital Cost, No Labour Cost
- 100ml canister effective up to 20 cubic metres
- 250ml canister effective for 20-50 cubic metres
- Works in small areas
- Air Quality treated as well
Available in: 100ml and 250ml
A “Press and Leave” solution targeted for use specifically in healthcare environments where infections are known to commonly occur e.g. hospitals, ambulances, doctor’s surgeries, child care facilities, dentists and care/nursing homes, toilets and shower rooms.
- NO Laundering of Curtains
- NO Steam cleaning of Carpets
- NO In-house Labour Cost
- NO Manual cleaning of surfaces post treatment
- Every surface DECONTAMINATED
- Fast – Multiple rooms complete in under an hour
|GNE-250||250ml||20 – 50m3|
Compliance Notice: The Gienie clinical canister has been tested in accordance with BS EN 13697, BS EN 1276 and BS EN 1650
H5 Healthcare will be attending the Hunter Disability Expo on the 26th and 27th of October at Newcastle Jockey Club.
Come and visit us at booth 19 – Entry is free