Recommended for Acute Care Settings.
Pressure Ulcer Prevention and Treatment Through Stage IV.
The EHOB WAFFLE© mattress overlay is made to go right on top of your trolley or operating table. The air overlay cradles the body, providing protection and treatment for pressure ulcers. And it is also recommended for pain management. The mattress overlay is easy to transport, cleans with soap and water and is extremely comfortable. This product features a patented design to eliminate ‘bottoming out’, and air vents to dissipate heat and moisture, and a special ultra low profile design for greater stability and patient safety. A M.A.D. hand pump accompanies the overlay to ensure precise inflation.
- Flex-O-Seal design
- Cost Effective – Delivers pressure relief for pennies a day
- Technologically Sound – Patented design eliminates patient “bottoming out” and ensures air always surrounds patients body
- Static Air Technology – prevents and heals pressure ulcers
Air Passage Vents – Allow for circulation and heat and moisture dissipation
- Easy to Use – Easily inflates with non-electrical M.A.D.™ Pump
- Safe and Secure – The low profile mattress design provides patient safety and adjustable straps secures and centers mattress to the bed
- Versatile – Hand Wells allow for easy log rolling and transferring patients up to 360 kg (4010A)
- Whether you are convalescing at home following surgery or looking for a long-term solution for a loved one, the EHOB® Mattress Overlay with 6 month warranty is a great choice.
- Hand pump included